Thursday, August 18, 2011

some more snapshots. that's right, snapshots.

thought i'd share a few more photos from our fabulous phoenix trip.. sweet jared was extremely reluctant to travel in a car with the cats (understandably!) but let me have my way. my rationale: they might be just fine in the car, and will have fun playing at my parent's house... OR it could be a disaster in the car AND at my parent's house. only one way to find out! i told jared if it blew up in my face, i'd own it, and learn from it. turns out the girls were total champs in the car and in phoenix. props ladies!!






2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute with your cats. You actually make me kind of want one! Glad they were good on the ride, that could have gone south quick.... get it! :-)
    So glad you guys had a blast!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. msk said: Those "girls" of yours were fabulous guests. Welcomed anytime. Love loads and loads from Portland.

    ReplyDelete