i love this time of year and all of the fun seasonal sweet treats and products that come out. i just want to stock up on everything!
here are some of my favorite favorites:
1. hershey's candy cane kisses. oh my goodness gracious these things are good. they have just a little crunch of candy cane and are so so addicting.
2. fresh balsam candle. i am a picky smeller. when it comes to candles and lotions, i'm the worst. but this one was a winner for me. so yummy!
3. twisted peppermint hand cream. perfect consistency, perfect peppermint smell. so lovely.
4. twisted peppermint hand sanitizer. can you tell i love this peppermint smell? yeah. i use this stuff and people around me smell it and ask if they can use some because it smells so good. guess i should buy more to share!
5. trader joe's speculoos cookie butter. my wonderful sister, dori, bought jared and i a ton of trader joe's goodies when it recently opened here in SLC. one of the goodies she gave us was this cookie butter. i was very hesitant to try it... but HELLO it's amazing! consistency of peanut butter.. with a mild cookie flavor. buy 5. thank me later.
6. trader joe's candy cane joe joe's. i couldn't find these cookies on trader joe's website, but the fact that they have their own facebook page shows how ridiculous they are. buy 5 boxes of these, too.
if you have any seasonal favorites.. feel free to share with me!