Sunday, December 25, 2011

christmas time.

since i work today, jared and i celebrated our christmas yesterday...

one of my favorite traditions is driving around on christmas eve to see christmas lights. i LOVE good christmas lights. so friday night (our christmas eve), jared drove me around on the way home from work to find some. we ended up in the avenues and there were hardly any lights!! the avenues need to step it up! we still had a blast with groceries in the trunk, listening to christmas music on the radio, and trying to scope out some solid lights.

yesterday morning we opened gifts, rocked a little sherlock holmes at the theater (pretty great), and had an incredible dinner. we had a great day.

i will admit that i would much rather be at church with my sweetheart today, celebrating christmas, than at the hospital for 12 hours... but i'm grateful for our day yesterday.

merry merry christmas everyone. i hope you all have a beautiful day!

avenues christmas lights... i enjoyed these enough to have jared pull over.

can you tell i'm excited for my new stainless steel cookware?! thanks mom !



3 comments:

  1. msk said: Merry Christmas sweet loves. Here bunny, bunny :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay! You are beautiful! I love your blog! Can I say I wish we were living by each other right now because you are someone I would love to go shopping with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, you poor indentured servant!

    ReplyDelete