Tuesday, December 21, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



I'm kinda loving this Christmas stuff... I love checking out at the store and being wished a Merry Christmas by the cashier. I love smelling the cinnamon pine cones in our place when I come home. I love how goofy Jared and I are trying to give little hints about each others gifts to drive each other crazy. And I especially love the meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. How truly blessed we all are by His love and atoning sacrifice. So blessed. Merry Christmas, dear friends, and much much love to you!

(pretty sure my amazing mother gave me something in every single one of these photos. our Christmas tree, for one, and many more below... she's pretty rad, love you Mom!)


(every single item in this photo is from my mother, goodness!)


(crystal candlestick, from Mom)



(AWESOME wreath, thanks Mom)



(nativity carousel, thanks again, Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment