Thursday, December 30, 2010

my sweetheart.

it's been snowing here... A LOT. and it's freezing. I think the high is around 17 tomorrow. not okay. it probably would have been best if I wasn't out driving around running errands today, sliding around. but, I did.


I don't know what started me thinking about Jared.. but while I was driving I was overwhelmed with gratitude for my husband. I am one lucky girl. Jared and I have way too much fun together. I'm not sure if that's allowed.. I think we're supposed to be grown ups or something.. hmm. I am so happy that I have someone that I can pee-my-pants laugh with, belt out to the radio like no one's watching with, and dance like a crazy person in our family room... not only does he still like me after witnessing all of this... but he joins in. life is great. I love you sweetheart.


some of our fun memories..
(this was while we were dating... I showed up to his house and we were wearing the same outfit. barf. but so funny.)













memory grove park, slc.


oregon.














multnomah falls.


mt. timpanogos.



washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment