Thursday, January 27, 2011

having a thrilling thursday!

the other night I was telling Jared about doing the morning announcements in grade school and how I would always say, "have a marvelous monday!" or "have a tubular tuesday!" or "have a wacky wednesday!"


so... we're trying to have a thrilling thursday. Jared made me breakfast. he's amazing like that. turkey bacon, eggs, & cottage cheese with cinnamon and blueberries (try it, it's fantastic, like Fridays...)


neither of us work today (awesome) so I'm stealing him away from his homework to go to t.j. maxx with me. I need some weights and I feel like t.j. maxx always has a ton of discounted work out gear. right?


I'm on another Lisa Mitchell kick today. I don't listen to her very often, but I love her. I especially enjoy her "Romeo & Juliet" originally done by Dire Straits. Here is the song done by three different artists, if you find the time to listen to all three... which is your favorite?




















I love all three. Dire Straits video trumps all three though, hands down.

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment