Tuesday, January 18, 2011

honey love.

I rode TRAX home from work today and had my sweet mother on the phone to keep me company until I got home. we had a lovely chat, updating each other on the latest current events. mom was nice enough to listen to me complain about the HORRIBLE cigarette smoke odor on TRAX giving me a headache.. bleh.

when I got home, I walked into our bedroom and saw a love note from my honey on our bed! I was so excited and told my mom that I wanted one of these every day. to which she replied, "is that how often you write them?"

good call.

thank you, mom, for teaching me a good little lesson... write more love letters!!!!!!!!! and, if you want something, make sure you're giving it. make sure you're the listening ear you'd like to have. make sure you forgive as you would like to be forgiven. make sure you clean the kitchen the way you'd like to have the kitchen cleaned. see where I'm going with this?? ha

love you mom.

and thank you to my sweet sweet husband who loves me so much and tells me he does a million times a day. even better, he shows it. so so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment