Friday, July 30, 2010

nine months and never better.


Today Jared and I have been married for nine months. I know, forever. These short months have flown and I am blown away by our love, our friendship, and our excitement for the future.

To my love, Jared...


thank you, for...


making me laugh, every day
holding me in your arms
listening to me ramble, often, and genuinely caring about my nonsense
playing sentimental songs for me to communicate your love
holding my hand while we sleep
cooking delicious meals
slow dancing with me, often
having fabulous taste in music that we very much enjoy together
always being patient with me
appreciating my quirky style
being so Christlike
appreciating the beautiful world we live in
being such a hard worker
putting up with me when I'm grumpy and unnecessarily emotional
cleaning our apartment
making our bed
telling me you love me, 93 times a day. it will NEVER get old
opening every door for me. every day.
having an immaculately groomed mustache
your kindness and thoughtfulness
laughing. it is so contagious.
your eagerness to be a loving father. someday.
tolerating my back seat driving issues
reading out loud to me
eating my cooking. whether burned, or just plain gross
telling me I'm beautiful
holding my hand wherever we go
being so considerate of my needs
encouraging me spiritually with your good example
asking me to marry you
loving me


You're my sweetheart. I love you forever. Happy nine months darling. I am, the luckiest.


"There is no greater risk than matrimony. But there is nothing happier than a happy marriage."
Benjamin Disraeli, 1870





Wedding photos by Benjamin Walunas, amazing photographer,

love you cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment