Sunday, September 19, 2010

hooray for weddings!


the happy (and darling) couple.

This is my cousin Ben, with his sweetheart, Amber. Ben is one of my best friends and we love him, a lot. I miss living close to him. We both lived in Provo at the same time and I was lucky to have him there to seek refuge at his place and tag along for some good times. Whether on a quick camping trip up Provo canyon, Colorado road trips (some photos), near death grizzly encounters, or adventures in South Africa (photos here and here), we always had good times.
Now for a new adventure, Ben is getting married! He and Amber, made a quick stop in Utah for some wedding plans and we were fortunate enough to have dinner with them last night. So stoked for them. They are both such wonderful people and we love them dearly.



I have no explanation for these two, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment