Thursday, June 23, 2011

cacti, sunshine, & family.

I was very fortunate enough to get to spend the last few days with my wonderful family in phoenix. phoenix is awesome. hot... and awesome. it was hard being there without our sweet Kirby, but it was great getting to spend time with everyone. really really great.



"my" room for the stay. I love my mom's decor.


beautiful momma.




darling neice, tessa, at our father's day bbq. yum.







scorpion hunting with dad in the backyard at night. they're goners in the black light.





lots of lounging in the pool with mom.







mom's beautiful flowers.




4 comments:

  1. LINNY! I found you! :) You are lookin beautiful as ever :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom said: Oh how I LOVED having you home! Miss, miss, miss you already. My but I also love your camera angles...you make the old place look so nice. 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linny, you're so pretty. I like that picture of you with your mom (who is also very pretty).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got to make it home for a visit! Super cute decor in your room! Love it! Miss you like crazy! Love your beautiful guts!

    ReplyDelete