Tuesday, June 14, 2011

kirby.


no three tangent tuesday for me today. Jared and I just rolled into SLC from our road trip to WA and OR... and all I wanted to do was keep going to AZ. our family dog is very, very sick, which may not seem like a huge deal, but he is our baby. from the ongoing reports I'm receiving from my mom, things are not looking good and it's hard to be hopeful that he'll recover. please, pray for our sweet Kirby and our family. this sweet boy is a member of our family and we want him around!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Linny.... tears are rolling down my face!! I have never personally met Kirby, but I feel close to him because he's close to you and the rest of the family. I love him just like the rest of you do. I can't stand this. It's just not suppose to hurt so bad. You all and Kirby are in my prayers!!! Have been all day. I'm so so sorry! Please get stronger sweet Kirby! Your family loves you! I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so tough.
    i'm sorry you have to deal with this.

    i'll be praying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do know our hearts will eventually mend but this loss of Kirby is so very raw and painful. I'm praying for you sweet Linny.

    ReplyDelete