Sunday, November 28, 2010

thanksgiving part two, and then some.


Thanksgiving was A BLAST. We had so much fun at Dori's. While finishing the food prep, we enjoyed "Butter Beer." Goodness, so yummy. If you're not familiar with Harry Potter, "Butter Beer" is mentioned in the books. No, it isn't beer, but cream soda + butter extract with a heavenly cool whippy foam on top. Recipe for "Butter Beer" here on Dori's blog. Cheers!




We filled up quickly. It's hard to eat much when you're already full of "Butter Beer"






Last night Jared took me on a date. Movie and dinner. Movie was killer, and so was our meal. We ate at The Copper Onion, downtown, and we highly recommend it! Mmmmm... Jared got a great burger and I had the pasta carbonara. I was craving more of it all night. We need to go again, pronto.




We're still house/dog-sitting for my brother Andy. We love their Newfoundland, Javi. I love watching her tackle Jared out in the snow, and overhearing him say, "I love you, Javi," when he puts her to bed at night. Cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment