Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thanksgiving.


the above photo was taken two Thanksgivings ago, on top of the LDS Conference Center, overlooking Temple Square. Jared and I had been dating for about four months. I spent Thanksgiving with my family in Phoenix and rushed back to SLC to see him this night.

I am stoked for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Jared and I are joining my sister, Dori, and a friend of her's at her place. Dori and I are doing the baking & cooking, but I'd have to say she's doing the tougher stuff (turkey, stuffing, etc.)

as for tonight, Jared's working out in these bitter cold temps tonight, while I start the baking. apple pies, pretzel jello salad (addicting), "Christmas puffs" (so naughty), and garlic mashed potatoes. my Thanksgiving favorites include pie and stuffing, those are the must haves. Jared's must have is green bean casserole, so the ingredients will be waiting for him and we will make that together when he comes home tonight.

photos of tomorrow's feast to come. stay tuned. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with family, friends, laughter, love, and much gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment