Saturday, March 19, 2011

drool worthy decor.

we are almost totally moved in... just have some dregs still remaining in our old place. as for the unpacking, I still have a lot to do. I have realized lately that I am a displayaholic. I have so much stuff that I want to hang and place on shelves, and let's be honest, we don't have that much room to do so. so I have been evaluating items that I absolutely LOVE and must keep, and those that aren't so essential/display-worthy.

in doing so, I have been looking at even more design blogs than normal, looking for ideas.

here are some favorites..









































all previous photos found :::via:::






















previous 7 photos found :::via:::











previous 3 photos found :::via:::


No comments:

Post a Comment