Tuesday, March 22, 2011

tuesday tuesday tuesday.

I have been awful at this Three Tangent Tuesday thing (posting about 3 random things). I'll work on that.. starting today.

#1. paper orbs. yes please.

I love our yarn balls, but I'm thinking I need to switch things up a little and do THESE!






#2. arizona cutting board?!
I guess I didn't know I had such a void in my life for such a cutting board until now!


of course, you can get one for whatever state you love... I could do either arizona or oregon. and isn't the little heart darling?

found :::via:::

#3. essentials.

I stumbled upon this mnmlist blog, specifically, the 10 essentials post. the author shared her essential items and I love it. way to simplify life!

some of my favorite essentials she listed: jeans, a few basic T's, water, fruit, books, notebook & pen, walks, and nature.

really makes me realize that I waste my time on things that are so unimportant (facebook, television, browsing the internet, oversleeping, etc.)

what are some of your essentials that you can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment