Tuesday, April 26, 2011

three tangent tuesday.

time for three tangent tuesday! where I blog about 3 random things. whatever I choose..



1. wooden pallets.

I see wooden pallets in the back of a building (behind chain linked fences) each time I go to Costco, which is VERY often. and each time I see them, I want them. all of them. so I can make things like this!!!




















:::via:::





















:::via:::




:::via:::





















I realize that these may just be a ginormous splinter waiting to happen. but I'm willing to take the risk.


2. zion national park!!

Jared and I decided the other night that with our shared day off this week, we wanted to hike and camp in zion. ohhhhhh people, if you have not been to zion, you should go. really really. it is STUNNINGLY beautiful. angels landing, here we come. and, I am most excited to wake up to some of the most amazing views.. how about Jared and I give you a little more notice next time we go, and you can join us. deal? deal.




:::via:::
















3. heavy sleepers.

(I realize we are not sleeping here... I just needed a photo)



we are heavy sleepers, no doubt about it. I giggle a little each time Jared asked if I remember a little convo we had the night before... and I have NO CLUE what he's talking about... because I was certainly not awake. I also love kissing Jared all over his face while he's snoozin and I am wide awake in the middle of the night. he doesn't even budge. poor Savvy didn't have a choice in these sleeping conditions. I wonder how many times we roll over on her not even knowing it. poor thing.

happy tuesday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. What cute, cute rooms with those pallet bed bases! I really liked them. Now, just come home safely from your hike in Zion. 3

    ReplyDelete