Tuesday, February 8, 2011

feel better Interpol.

so, remember Christmas? remember my fabulous make-my-husband-wet-himself-because-he's-so-stoked Christmas gift? Interpol concert tickets. if you don't remember, click here.
last night was the magic night! or so we thought... we arrived at the venue, parked about a block away (thinking there wouldn't be anything closer) then as we continued walking we both realized that the place was deserted. on the doors were flyers stating that the show was cancelled! poor Jared got a bomb of a Christmas gift huh? we then went to get a refund for the tickets and then on to the Sugarhouse Sundance Outlet to see if Jared could find a replacement Christmas gift. we both scored some great finds then enjoyed a nice dinner out.

thank you for a great evening, husband. and for not hating me for a bogus gift. if I had known this was going to happen... I would have sent Interpol some garlic and vitamin C.

xoxo



(my disappointment outside the venue. yes, that is a snowflake.)




(my hot husband all dapper in his new quilted, wool jacket.)


No comments:

Post a Comment