Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sicky sick girl.

yesterday morning, ok... maybe it was around 11 am, my sweet mother called and I was just waking up, still in bed. upon hearing my voice she expressed her concern saying I sounded sick. I assured her it was just my morning voice and that, although I did have a little sore throat, it was probably because I very attractively slept with my mouth open all night. I was wrong. my throat became more and more sore throughout the day and before I knew it I was sitting on the couch watching The Bachelor in my down Michael Kors coat and ugly winter boots trying to stay warm while I convulsed with chills and my fever was through the roof. sweet Jared took such good care of me all night, cuddling me, trying to keep me warm, even though I was a sweaty mess.

this afternoon rolled around and I still feel terrible and have to brace myself to swallow. I'm sure you know that feeling, awful huh? well, considering I hadn't eaten anything since my bowl of wheat chex yesterday morning, I decided I better eat something. and, of course, the only thing that sounded appetizing was french fries. thank you, husband, for making a trip to Crown Burger for your sweaty, feverish wife. I love you, and Crown Burger fries.




No comments:

Post a Comment