Tuesday, February 15, 2011

three tangent tuesday.

I'm going to try to stick with this Three Tangent Tuesday thing that my sweet cousin Amber shared on her blog. let's try it out... three things about you, your life, or things you have been dying to say....


tangent #1 - turquoise.


(please excuse the awful cell phone photo. and the chubby fingers.)


I love turquoise. it is so choice. my wedding rings are getting cleaned so while they are away, the turquoise comes out to play! I especially love the contrast with my red nails. my sweet mom bought this ring for me from a little jewelry shop in Prescott, AZ years ago.



tangent #2 - Kirby.


I love Kirby. he's my boy and he lives in Phoenix with my parents. often when I am on the phone with my mom I ask her to put me on speaker phone so I can talk to Kirby. he likes that. he misses me.



tangent #3 - The Cars.



I love The Cars. yes, as in Rick Ocasek, The Cars. ever since I was little, maybe 10 years old, The Cars and I have had this thing. we just, clicked. I had their tape, they had my adoration. yesterday I listened to them while getting ready for our V day lunch. it was fabulous.

happy three tangent tuesday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment