Thursday, February 10, 2011

trevlyn's fabulousness.




my amazing sister, Trevlyn, is... well... just that, amazing. she is outrageously artistic. I say artistic instead of crafty because not only can Trevlyn conjure up the most lovely things out of scraps, but she can draw, she can decorate, and she has killer taste. Trevlyn also manages a house full of "happy boisterous kiddos" as she says. and yet, with her crazy busy life, she still finds time to be so generous to others. including Jared and I.

for Christmas, she made us this paper wreath for our home! I cannot express how in love with this wreath, I am. really. isn't it to die for?! it is now adorning our kitchen in our little breakfast nook.

props, Trevlyn. props. and MANY MANY thanks!!!

oh we love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment