Thursday, August 5, 2010

cookie heaven. heaven.


I am always on the hunt for fabulous cookie recipes. I find one that seems hopeful, then I experiment. For now, at least, I may have found my favorite chocolate chip cookie! So here's a short and sweet little post today... just wanted to share the recipe.

(this isn't the EXACT recipe I found,
I made a few little changes)

ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips

directions:
preheat oven to 350 degrees.
cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar, until smooth.
beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
gradually incorporate dry mixture (consisting of baking soda, salt, and flour).
stir in chocolate chips.
bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, or until the edges are slightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment