Sunday, August 1, 2010

temple square.

Another reason we love living downtown... walk five minutes to TRAX, ride five minutes to Temple Square. It was a very warm day, but we managed just fine... Overall, a great outing.




Such a beautiful temple. We admired its beauty and history. It seems like each time I visit the temple, I notice something new on the building, some symbolism in the architecture that I previously overlooked. Today we noticed the clouds toward the top of the temple, with rays of light coming down from the clouds, unfortunately you cannot see the clouds very well in the pictures posted. Sorry.










Top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
Zinnia. I think.
Hydrangea.

Lantana. Not usually the prettiest... but it reminds me of Phoenix, so... I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment