Wednesday, August 25, 2010

tuesday festivities

Tuesday was a cherished day off of work for both of us, and Jared made it clear that I was to leave the day open because he had the day planned for us. He's done this a few times before, and... I'll admit, I'm usually so nosy and inquisitive that I usually figure out the gist of what his plans are. Not this time.

He rushed me to finish getting ready and we started driving. The one thing I wondered might be on the list was the zoo. We love the zoo! So... we started driving, and we past the zoo. I was so confused. He drove us up Emigration Canyon (which we live 5 minutes from, and I've never been to, not okay) and we soon arrived at Ruth's Diner. I've heard of Ruth's Diner but I've never been there. I told Jared that I had never told him about Ruth's... how did he know about it??? He kindly reminded me that I'm not the only person in his life who suggests restaurants to him... ok, fine.







I enjoyed the salmon eggs benedict (above)
Jared enjoyed his crab and avocado omelette (below)



so full.



next, the zoo.





scary.



sick.



funny.



I don't know why... but we love these water fountains.



a few of our new friends...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment