Sunday, August 15, 2010

under the weather.



last night we returned home after babysitting Andy and Annette's kiddos, and I felt quite nauseated before bed. ended up in barf central... I'm guessing I finally fell asleep a little before 6 am and Jared said he found me on the couch with a barf bowel on my chest.

yes, I am feeling better now, thank you for asking. he's making up for sleeping through my sickness last night by making sure I have Sprite and Powerade to sip and saltines to munch on. for the last little while we've been cuddling on the love seat watching music video after video online. Jared wasn't allowed to look at the screen and I was quizzing him to see if he knew the artist/title of the videos. pretty sure our favorite (or at least, mine) was Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up". it made me giggle. a definite pick me up.



I'm all cozy in my bright pink nightgown, circa... 1960ish.






mini barbeque chicken pizzas on pita bread. I'm praying I keep this down.


cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment