Sunday, August 8, 2010

family time.

My sweet mother, father, sister Trevlyn, and her kiddos caravanned up here from Phoenix for a wonderful extended weekend. I'm a little pouty because I still haven't seen them considering I've been working late hours since their arrival, but finally get to see them tonight. Can't wait.
Yesterday Jared joined the family at Dori's house. I insisted he take the camera so I could, at least, see all the fun since I couldn't be there. He's fabulous, and took fabulous pictures. Captured wonderful memories, I'm sure. I adore our neices and nephews. In addition to Trevlyn and Mark's kiddos, Andy and Annette's kids joined in the fun, too. Love you guys!
darling cousins.

movie time at Dori's while the girls visit Tai Pan.











"helping" Owen smile for the picture. oh boys.


glad to see you survived, Owen.










these kids love their grandpa.





hot. rockstar husband. I love him.


grandpa encouraged and helped the kids take some great cousin photos.



tah-dah!


handsome guy.

tough guys. I love Owen's expression in the back (red shirt).








Dori has an awesome garden!





tender.

Of course when I got home from work.. Jared had a treat ready for me. I insisted we put bugs (raisins) on them. Thanks honey.





the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment