Tuesday, August 17, 2010

sometimes...

just sometimes... we stay up until 4:30 am... thus resulting in sleeping til 1 pm. so!... another very late starting day (which is why I'm still up now at 2 am, with loads of energy).

it was a fabulous day. we hung out and chatted and enjoyed each other's company until we decided to venture out into the world. I mentioned that the other night we babysat Andy and Annette's kiddos, we adore them. well, my wonderful brother, Andy, often gives us Macaroni Grill gift cards for payment. we love those... so today we decided to use our babysitting perk on dinner! both of our meals were amazing, mm mm mmmm, and they were, of course, topped off with my favorite, lemon cake creamy yumminess from heaven. probably the smallest piece ever, but that may have been a good thing.




we raced to the dollar theater to catch Karate Kid, but were too late, so came home to watch a flick instead. I have a difficult time sitting through movies. the words, antsy, fidgety, and restless come to mind. I often am wandering around the apartment while Jared watches the movie. of course I found myself in the kitchen this time.

bake a chocolate cake? brilliant.
whip up some homemade whipped cream? perfect.
two servings of cake a day? genius.

cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment