Wednesday, May 18, 2011

crazy driver part II.

I'll keep this short and sweet. It's a bit ironic that as a part of TTT yesterday, I mentioned my frustration with a special driver who bumped into us at a stop light.. because last night we got a lot more than just a bump. We were stopped at a red light when a big Dodge Ram pickup took on our little Civic and rear ended us. Side note, Dodge Rams trump Civics, in case you were wondering. Always. Our poor car is going to need a lot of work. I am in a lot of pain today, pretty bad whiplash, and am debating whether to just ice and take excedrin, or make a doctor visit. We'll see. Oh, and another side note, after the back end of your vehicle has been annihilated, be cautious as you walk by it. While walking, I stabbed my leg with a sharp piece of the car jutting out. I now have a huge black and blue knot surrounding the puncture wound. I will consider posting photos of my leg, it's not too pretty. But overall we're ok and grateful for that.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that's horrible! i certainly hope THIS driver apologized! hat a bummer :( but i'm glad you guys are okay. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so glad you guys are okay! So sorry about your leg and the whiplash!

    I hope you feel better soon!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! That's awful what happened to you guys. Why does it always seem like when it rains, it pours?

    ReplyDelete