Friday, May 20, 2011

succulents.


Jared and I love going on walks. I especially love seeing beautiful flowers, plants, and the unique charm to the neighborhoods in downtown Salt Lake City. Succulents are one of my favorites and I always get excited when I see them in someone's yard. I have never grown succulents, but really want to start. They're gorgeous! Anyway, here are some fun ways to plant succulents.

Enjoy.


They can be planted in lions...








and hanging from the ceiling. pretty cool, if you ask me.


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the wall succulents...someday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! people are so creative.
    i love succulents too! :) another reason for me to adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the desert girl in you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ones hanging from the ceiling! I want to put those in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! Love the balcony. Such character.

    ReplyDelete