Tuesday, May 10, 2011

three tangent tuesday.

another week has passed, and it's time again for three tangent tuesday (where I blog about three random things).

1. house envy.

one of my favorite textile designers, amy butler, was featured on apartment therapy recently. her home is AMAZING. i have a very eclectic style and am very picky when it comes how i decorate our home. but i can now say that i could comfortably live in amy's home without changing a thing. maybe amy and i could work that out... here is her space. drool...










2. cake stands.

i love cake stands, and i am always on the lookout for one worth purchasing. here are some beautiful ones i have come across..

this first one is mine, used for our wedding cake. my brother, tyler, is amazing. he made it for us.



previous 2 found via thekitchn.com



photo found via


3. our little Savvy girl..

there was a time in my life where I was solely a dog person. chances are fairly good that the majority of people reading this are dog-only people. that's ok... you're still fabulous, I'm sure. but I guarantee if you had a chance to save a pretty little kitty from the pound, that would change. I am suddenly in LOVE with this little girl! and maybe, slightly obsessed. so, to you dog people who roll your eyes when I talk about my cat. whatever! you'd love her if you were around her... no doubt. some day I will be thrilled to get a big dog, but for now, I am loving this cat.




2 comments:

  1. love love love.

    ...i get house envy too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling house, LOVE Tyler and his cake stand, sad that Savvy is growing up not knowing me. Need a visit!

    ReplyDelete