Saturday, May 14, 2011

thunderstorms & eyeglasses.


For quite a while now, I have been on a hunt for the perfect eyeglass frames. I've come across some that were fine, nothing wrong with them, but I'm holding out until I find a pair I LOVE. Problem is, I can't find anywhere that sells the styles I'm looking for. Until now...! Problem solved. The last couple of days I have been looking at vintage eyeglass frames online. Now the problem isn't finding a pair I love, it's choosing one out of so many fabulous frames!!!
So.. I am enjoying my day off, missing my honey while he's at work, and searching through Etsy (mostly) to narrow down the search. I'm finding so many vintage frames (anywhere from the 1940's-1990's) that have never been used and are in great condition. Once I choose one I'll just take it to Costco to replace the lenses with my prescription. To make things better, a thunderstorm just rolled through and it was fantastic! The photo above is Savvy investigating the thunder out the window.
Here are a few of the frames I'm looking at... all of the following frames are found on etsy.com.


the next ones are my current favorite..

2 comments:

  1. msk said: Oh my, is is scary getting frames you haven't been able to try on? Good luck. 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing all the research I can with measurements before I commit to some :) but there's always the option to return!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete