Tuesday, May 17, 2011

three tangent tuesday.

Aaaand it's time for Three Tangent Tuesday. It's freezing here in SLC. The other day it was close to 80, BEAUTIFUL. And today it SNOWED!! boo! My fingers are freezing as I type this. I'm wearing Jared's slippers and now I need mittens. Ok... now for some tangents.

1. Kitchen mat inspiration.

I have been searching for an attractive "comfort" kitchen mat for so long. I can't do the rooster, veggie, or coffee mug look. And that's all I can seem to find. But I recently came across an Apartment Therapy kitchen mat makeover where a new design was just painted onto the mat! Hopefully I'll be doing this in the near future..




2. Crazy driver!

Today Jared and I were driving on Foothill in SLC and were stopped at the light at Sunnyside. Suddenly, we felt a strange movement to the car, like it had stalled or something, but... it didn't. I looked at Jared, "did someone just hit us?" We looked behind us and the car behind us was kissin our bumper! Jared got out, checked our bumper and went to talk to the driver. She rolled down her window and only said that her foot slipped off of the brake because of the rain. That's it. No apology. No remorse. He let it go because the light was changing and there was no visible damage. But I was borderline freaking out. How could you not apologize if you did that??? Seriously? It's simple, really! Am I out of line here??? Ugh, I was so bugged.

3. Goodness gracious I love this home.

So, last week I posted my ultimate fave Apartment Therapy house tour (Amy Butler's).. but now I have some major house envy to add to the list. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. It is beautiful and so rich and original. Enjoy. Swoon. Full house tour found here on Apartment Therapy.










2 comments:

  1. 1. GREAT idea - I am on board with this!

    2. UNBELIEVABLE - She could at least say sorry. I would feel like a complete idiot and be apologizing like crazy!

    3. Wow, amazing wood in that house and hello cute little bed cove! Ben would for sure bonk his head every day!

    Are you coming to visit this summer??
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it's already time to update this with the REAL car accident information! So glad you guys are okay.

    ReplyDelete