Tuesday, May 24, 2011

three tangent tuesday.

Three Tangent Tuesday time, here we go:

1. The other night at the grocery store, I needed flour, and found this! Pretty nice for a bag of flour huh? I'm sure many of you have seen this before, but I was super excited. I intend to make a pillow with it with some mustard-yellow linen and some burlap.


2. After a hearty trip to Costco, we returned home with many boxes. Savvy LOVES the boxes. So Jared made a kitty castle with them! We're talking holes that lead up to the next level.. and he even added ramps after I took this photo. That spoiled little cat is in castle heaven now. Pretty ugly (sorry honey) but she loves it and it's fabulous, so I'm okay with it. Nice work, honey!



3. MY GLASSES ARRIVED all the way from the Netherlands!!! I love them. They don't have lenses in them yet.. still need to find a place that will do that (Costco turned me down). But I'm hopeful, and cannot wait to be able to wear them!!! (I may or may not be wearing them around the house, lense-less.)



2 comments:

  1. Love all of these!

    1. I have never seen that cute bag and your pillow will be adorable!

    2. HAHA! Best cat parents ever!

    3. LOVE your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No surprise I've bought that same flour for the bag...which is still (empty) awaiting me to sew it into my pillow. 3

    ReplyDelete