Monday, May 23, 2011

music monday. cat power.

I am feeling pretty sentimental on this Music Monday. Let me just explain that I have a rockstar husband... and, I have a huge crush on him. I am one lucky girl. Every single day, we laugh, we flirt, we joke... we love being married. One night back when we were still dating, we were sitting in the car talking and talking (postponing saying good night). Music was randomly playing when "Sea of Love" performed by Cat Power began to play. I will always remember that night and how overwhelmed with love I was for my sweetheart.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your sentimentalism and that is a great oldie song. Now I have to research and see if it was Bobby "Mack the Knife" Darren that first recorded it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it was first recorded by Phil Phillips :)

    ReplyDelete